1. First time users: click here to obtain your user ID and password.
2. Log in to PRISM.
1. If the class you want is full and you want to see what courses are still open: In the add classes area, rather than placing a 4-digit PRISM number in the registration boxes, leave the box blank and click on the search for class area. This will bring up a search screen where you can search for courses either by department, (SOC for sociology for example) or by class.
2. If you you want to confirm the courses that you are registered for: Check the unofficial transcript portion of PRISM. Go to the Student Center page and click on unofficial transcript. Scroll down until you see the green GO and click on it. This is your unofficial transcript and it’s also a good place to check your grades at the end of the semester.
3. If you would like to view your weekly schedule within a time schedule grid: Click on the My Schedule tab at the top of the screen. Select the Weekly Calendar View and your schedule will be displayed.
4. If you would like to drop a class: This is the same route for adding classes. Select the DROP tab at the top of the screen. Your current classes will be displayed. Select the classes that you wish to drop, click Drop Selected Classes and you are dropped. To ensure this is done successfully you can view this on you unofficial transcript. Courses dropped after the 10th day of the semester will have a “W” assigned on your transcript.
5. If you would like to look through all of the great things that PRISM can do for you as a student: You are able to check your financial aid, check your tuition balance, or change your address and telephone number. Don’t be afraid to stop by Student Affairs for help.